Our client’s businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects – trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
They are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team in Krakow and work closely with colleagues in Dusseldorf. They are providing state-of-the-art services to mainly institutional and corporate customers. Cooperating closely with the business the INKA IT team delivers customized applications and processes and integrates third party applications. The team covers the complete software development lifecycle including IT solution design and architecture.
You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- Analyze, design, develop, test and deliver quality software products in a complex environment.
- Support the application’s whole lifecycle including operation
- Identify areas for improvement and drive change through to completion.
- Actively participate in a self-organized DevOps team
- Self-starter, able to work in fast paced agile development environment.
- Communication skills to collaborate effectively within the team and with the business
- Understanding of Financial and Banking applications or related business experience.
- Experience in object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience in Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring REST)
- Experience with Agile development techniques (Test Driven Development, spec by example, Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with databases using SQL
- Experience using Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- OSGi skills are a plus
- Angular skills are a plus
- Fluent English skills
- German is a plus
- Degree with IT focus (Business Information Systems, Informatics, Mathematics, Economathematics, Business Administration with IT focus, engineering with IT focus) or an equivalent qualification
- Stable, long-term projects
- Full-time employment contract
- Flexible working hours & home office
- No dress code & no mobile devices restrictions
- Relocation Support
Parent Friendly Policy
- Formal assistance while going on a maternity/paternity leave
- Nursery funding
- Flexible working arrangements
- Nursery room
- Family Days
- Working Parents Community
- Conference & Training budget
- Language course/ studies partial reimbursement
- Safari Books
- Online trainings: Linkedin, Coursera
- Internal trainings
- Transfer between projects
To top it off
- Team events & networking events
- Tech communities & cultural communities
- Mentoring programs
- Public speaking club
- On-site medical consultations in the office
WAŻNE: Przygotuj CV w wersji angielskojęzycznej (w PDF), wypełnij formularz i zaaplikuj! 🙂
Prosimy o zamieszczenie w CV następującej zgody niezbędnej do procesu rekrutacji:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Java Software Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org