Our client improves the lives of millions of people around the world by building better ways to share money. It is their mission to develop market leading technology that makes financial services affordable and available to everyone.
They are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work with their Strategy & Performance team (three people). This role will use data to further understand their pricing, user retention and market access strategy. You will deliver actionable insights from their data as part of a growing Data team (nine people).
This role will have an immediate impact on their decision making. Projects could include:
- Understanding changes in their user behaviour through user cohort segmentation
- Streamlining how data is used within existing pricing models
- Completing competitor analysis on pricing positioning
You will be responsible for the full process, from meeting with stakeholders, exploring and analysing data to presenting output. This role in their Data team will work alongside Strategy & Performance and Senior Management. Together you will use data to drive the company’s strategy.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Accessing data, completing analysis and presenting the output
- Proactively using data to present opportunities for growth
- Improving how data is consumed and analysed by the Strategy & Performance team
- Working with colleagues in Data Enablement validate data
- Ensuring output is automated, documented and scalable
- Supporting the drive to make data the core of their decision making
- Skilled at developing and communicating commercial insights from data
- Comfortable with daily use of SQL and a data visualisation tool (demonstrated by a previous role using SQL)
- Able to prioritise workload
- A self-starter with a problem solving attitude
- An interest in developing production-standard Python scripts to use in analysis where appropriate
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (CV must be provided in English for consideration)
Tools this role will use
- Google BigQuery
- Domo for data visualisation
- dbt (data build tool)
They do not require knowledge of these specific tools, they will support training where necessary.
- This role is offered on a Business to Business or Employment contract
- 26 paid holidays
- Language courses and extensive training opportunities
- Private Medical Healthcare for you & your family
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Multisport & Lunch card
- Company and team off-sites (when travel resumes). Previous locations include Ibiza, Lisbon, Berlin and Amsterdam
- Use of MacBook 15” Pro
- All stages of this process will be online
- You’ll meet the Strategy & Performance Manager for a 30 minute video call, receive a take-home data analytics task and present this as part of around one-to-two hours of further discussion with the Data team.
Location: Kraków, Poland or remotely from Poland
After the pandemic they would like you to work from the office at least once-a-month
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Data Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com