The candidate will join a $12 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future.
To provide a customer service interface between the customer and the company’s energy department. To serve allocated customer accounts to deliver an excellent customer experience. To maximize customer satisfaction and provide an interface between field sales and customers. To build and maintain relationships with internal support functions and external customers.
- Central contact for all customer requirements.
- Comprehensive support for external and internal customers as well as product advice (customers, technical support, planning & logistics, sales).
- Support for all relevant issues relating to order processing from inquiry to delivery.
- Complaint processing.
- Active participation in the design of new processes and systems to improve customer satisfaction, ECE.
- Voice of the customer.
- Quoting to customer.
- Driving growth in alignment with Sales through inside sales activities.
- Completed commercial training.
- Several years of professional experience in customer service/customer care (at least 2 years).
- Very good SAP knowledge, preferably Sales & Distribution.
- Customer-oriented, independent work.
- Success-oriented, open-minded, organized, resilient even in stressful situations.
- Team player and a confident single performer.
- Willingness in international teamwork.
- Technical interest and understanding.
- Perfect knowledge of German and good English.
- Other languages are an advantage.
- Good time management and ability to priorities tasks.
- Proactive and responsive to customer (internal and external) requirements.
- Private healhtcare.
- Life insurance.
- Additional day off for birthday.
- Annual bonus.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Customer Service Associate (Agent) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org