Founded in 1974, they invented the concept of financial spread betting. Today, they’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with off ices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognized as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Your achievements will be recognized, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team
Where you’ll work:
As part of a connected global team, you’ll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Their comfortable, cutting-edge offices contain everything you need to succeed:
• Agile workspaces and hot desks
• Private quiet rooms
• Breakout and refreshment areas
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with distributed teams across several countries, with the opportunity to make a global impact.
How you’ll progress :
● Your development is as important to us as it is to you.
● You’ll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
● They work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
In this role you will have the opportunity to help move across the business and contribute towards building a leading global brand.
What you’ll get
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavors and join a range of special interest groups, you’ll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with them:
● Flexible working hours and work-from–home opportunities
● Performance-related bonuses
● Pension, insurance and medical plans
● Career-focused technical and leadership training
● Contribution to gym memberships and more
● Birthday off
● Two volunteering days leave per year
What you’ll do:
● Partner with product managers and other business analysts to prioritize feature backlog for platform development.
● Work with stakeholder and technical teams to ensure a manageable scope that can be delivered on-time, on-budget, on-quality.
● Facilitate collaboration between business and technical stakeholders to capture the best possible solution
● Write and prepare user stories and update stakeholders on the progress of these
Who you’ll be
● Candidates with 2+ years of relevant experience
● Have knowledge of Agile processes and principles
● Prior experience in gathering, defining, and documenting functional requirements
● Experience of working with Jira (or similar work organization tool)
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Sound understanding of application development process and technologies
They’re looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help maintain the industry leadership. People who embody three core values – who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what they do.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Agile Business Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com