Our client is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
Their mission is to reduce the cost and effort of sending money internationally so that it can reach the people, families, and communities that need it most.
They have three hubs, in London, Krakow, and Amsterdam, employing more than 170 people. They’re a fun-loving team who really believe in their mission and proud that they are making a difference in the world.
But money transfer services aren’t all. As technology lovers, they constantly improve their products with cutting-edge solutions and code architecture. They’ve been sharing openly their insights on the blog and open source repositories, so engineers all over the world can benefit from their experience.
We are looking for a passionate Junior Java Software Engineer to join their Engineering team in Krakow. If you are seeking challenging projects in a start-up environment – this offer is for you.
- Good problem solving/analytical skills
- Willingness to learn new solutions, ‘can do’ approach
- Experience in building software with Java 8+ and Spring
- Familiarity with RESTful design principles
- Familiarity with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, Redis)
- Having a keen eye for clean code and proper unit testing
- Knowledge of version control systems (preferably Git)
- Good English skills – B2 level
Nice to have
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with data processing via Apache Kafka
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or Nomad
- Understanding of the cloud oriented, event driven microservice architecture
- Understanding of modern CI/CD process
- Build tools: gradle/maven
- This role is offered on a Business to Business or Employment contract
- Private Medical Healthcare, Multisport & Lunch card
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Use of MacBook 15” Pro
- Extensive and personalized training opportunities
- Regular bonding events
- To work in a truly special team – they believe in what they do!
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Junior Java Software Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org