Our client is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
They have three hubs, in London, Krakow and Amsterdam, employing more than 170 people. They’re a fun-loving team who really believe in their mission and proud that we are making a difference in the world.
We are looking for a passionate Test Engineer to join their Engineering team in Krakow. You will be working alongside the teams responsible for building and maintaining our core payment flow. Your main responsibility will be developing and maintaining testing tools such as integration test frameworks. You will be working closely with developers, providing them with solutions required to automate tests for their own code, rather than automating it by yourself.
You will focus on:
- Developing and maintaining backend testing tools including internal test framework
- Working in cooperation with web and mobile QAs, to assure high-quality standards in the company
- Working in cooperation with backend developers, supporting them with testing more complex cases
- Supporting development teams with building testing plans and strategies
- Writing cross-team non-functional tests like performance or security tests
- Solid programming skills and experience with Java or other programming languages on JVM
- 5+ years of work experience as QA Engineer or Software Tester
- Experience with creating test frameworks and testing tools
- Experience in writing automated tests of the backend (REST/SOAP, Kafka or any event-driven)
- Basic knowledge of Scala
- Patience and good communication skills
- Advanced English – you will be cooperating with international teams
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SBT, ScalaTest
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with building and using CI/CD pipelines (ex. Jenkins or Gitlab)
- This role is offered on a Business to Business or Employment contract
- 26 paid holidays
- Language courses and extensive training opportunities
- Private Medical Healthcare for you & your family
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Multisport & Lunch card
- Company and team off-sites (when travel resumes). Previous locations include Ibiza, Lisbon, Berlin and Amsterdam
- Use of MacBook 15” Pro
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Test Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com