Key Activities to be performed:
• They’re hiring a self-motivated IT Project Manager with experience who will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. They are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with collaborative culture.
• The job of a project manager is to plan and oversee all aspects of a project, and to meet the project’s goals on time and within budget. It will require you to organise people, tasks and resources to bring about a successful conclusion.
• Understanding of agile methodology, understand sprints, runs stand up, break the problem in manageable chunks for delivery
• Produce plans and dependencies and look at over delivery of milestone
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and manage risk and issue against the project and are logged properly
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Good client-facing communication skills
• Leading Agile Scrum teams and driving Agile Delivery processes.
• Develop Agile/DevOps engineering practices (one click releases, continuous delivery, feature flags, branching strategies etc,)
• Mediating the general conflict of goals between the development team and product owner
Continuing learning regarding Agile and divulging information team members regarding process. Fostering the developer team’s self-organisation.
• Sizing and ranking user stories and tasks.
• Helping the team to get rid of impediments. Reporting metrics and implementing information radiators for the team as catalysts for change.
• Maintaining tools (Story board, Action board, charts, backlogs, etc.).
• Contributing to and supporting to write or adapt product visions, write or split user stories, order product backlog items with the product owner.
• 5+ years’ experience as Scrum Master/Project manager preferably within Financial Services, Background as IT Delivery Manager or IT Project Manager
• Good understanding of IT delivery governance processes
• Degree or similar educated
• Proven experience in an IT Development environment with in-depth specialisation in delivery and servant leader management
• Experienced in working within matrix project team
• Experienced in working within Agile delivery model and project structures
• 5+ years Agile SCRUM experience or IT project manager
• IT Development Management experience
• Strong servant leadership skills & relationship management and networking skills
• Excellent presentation and negotiating skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven experience in managing significant risks and problem resolution
• Experienced in scrum master and people management
• Understanding and implementation of key agile artefacts
• Understanding of Agile metrics and reporting. Release burn downs, Sprint Burn downs, Velocity etc. & User story mapping
• Story point sizing and ranking according to value based priorities for evaluation of a Minimum Viable Product
• Understanding of Commercial Lending domains
• Any Kanban skills, restriction of WIP
• Any BDD development or implementation
• Agile risk management
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for Scrum Master position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com