The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
What you will be doing:
- Providing delivery management for a global programme.
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams
- Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict
- Drive the development and delivery of product road maps in conjunction with Digital Product Teams.
- Identify and build team structures to enable delivery aligned to the agreed road maps.
- Manage large or more complex projects, ensuring timely delivery of outputs. This includes the planning, governance and reporting for projects under responsibility.
- Create, track and report timelines, budgets, backlog, velocity and quality during the entire life of the project, managing issues and risks as they occur including escalating when appropriate.
- Ensuring adherence to governance procedures and significant contribution to process improvement, facilitating and chairing regular project meetings ensuring all project issues and risks are documented, assigned, monitored and managed to ensure minimal impact to the programme, reporting status to key Stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Engaging and working collaboratively with Business, internal IT and other teams throughout the programme lifecycle
- Building and maintaining relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders for the benefit of the projects/programmes
- Considering risk implications in all decisions and activities through a good understanding of business activity, opportunities and threats
- Leveraging business knowledge and expertise to drive business decisions and business improvements
- Ensure that problems are managed at peer level, and escalated efficiently with the minimum disruption to the business
- Adopt and share standards, tools, best practices, principles for cost, quality and productivity improvement
- Maintain good exposure and develop knowledge in new techniques, products, services, technologies and standards
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience of the whole project lifecycle. Solid project management skills in initiation, analysis, design, test and transition where both Project Management Professional and Agile SCRUM certification / or applicable proven experience is a must.
- Proven track record of delivery across programmes / projects using agile management methodologies, in a complex, multinational corporate environment.
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. IT Programme Management experience delivering large scale, i.e. more than USD 10 million, programme and in depth experience of Mobile and Digital Experience delivery
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. occasional travel to China and overseas e.g. London
- University degree in computer science, information technology / related discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong Leadership, managing matrix project teams both regionally and globally, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on an individual basis
- Commercial acumen and good risk management and mitigation skills
- Effective communication skills in spoken and written English
- Managed change management projects and teams for tier one financial services organization
- Familiarity with the banking standards
- Good understanding of IT systems. Exposure to technologies such as Java, Linux, Solaris or other mobile apps would be an advantage
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Delivery Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com