The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing first line technical support to internal users with a focus on delivering excellent customer experience. They respond to users’ calls, analyze issues and perform required troubleshooting as per procedures. Service Desk Analyst logs all incidents in the system along with the description and steps taken and when needed transfers the incidents to second/third line of support. Service Desk Analyst handles also tickets raised directly by users through internal non-voice channel.
- Provide technical support to internal users with a focus on delivering excellent customer experience.
- Understand the customer’s issue and ensure that the necessary action is carried out to resolve it.
- Resolve a high percentage of calls at first point of contact through the use of the knowledge base.
- Raise incidents/tickets to escalate problems to second and third level support areas as appropriate.
- Document incidents properly with accordance to quality standards.
- Ensure that the ticket kickback/errors are maintained low.
- Handle optimal number of calls/tickets based on volume.
- Focus on identifying projects/opportunities for process improvement to eliminate calls.
- Provide support to the Team and Team Leaders/Manager.
- Fluent French Language – written and spoken.
- Intermediate English language – written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude.
- Experience in international and multicultural environment.
- Quick learner with an ability to share knowledge.
- Ability to work against challenging targets and thrive in a team environment with the willingness to adapt to a wide range of situations.
- Great analytics thinking and problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure and good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /related technical field or equivalent experience would be an asset.
- Stable job in professional team which might be a good career start point or continuation in dynamic IT environment.
- Comprehensive training for new joiners.
- Internal learning sessions,
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Service Desk Analyst (with French) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com