ABOUT THE PROJECT
They have committed billions of dollars into the banking digital revolution, to drive innovation and transform their digital capabilities. They are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of their customers worldwide.
Their Digital teams are an integrated global group of over 5500 technologists, analysts, data scientists and commercial thinkers, working across their offices in across the world. Their work includes developing new means for customers to interact with the bank and the ones they are building for tomorrow, building and improving the underlying technology and innovating their propositions to take advantage of new technology and trends.
They are looking for collaborative thinkers and dreamers with the spirit to continue to make change happen. They champion brave new ideas that will transform future customer experiences.
They aim to enable data driven decisions across all of their products and services, supported by machine learning. To facilitate this cultural change, they are creating an enduring capability for the company, that enables the organisation to leverage the power of its data and create new business and customer facing services which improves customer experience, business effectiveness and efficiency. They call the core platform that delivers this the ‘Intelligence HUB’.
They are currently seeking a highly experienced individual to join this team as a Technical Product Manager for Intelligence HUB to deliver a best in class data platform. The role is accountable for managing the strategy, roadmap and technical backlog to change the way they store and use their data while bringing Business Stakeholders, Architects, Engineering, DevOps, Security and Governance along on the journey.
The successful candidate will be part of and work with the Intelligence Hub business and technical leadership team to ensure product and platform design and integration is world class. He or she will coordinate with other programs to ensure all required outcomes are delivered in the highest quality and standard to improve personalised customer experiences, pricing, which can all drive revenue growth and reduce operational costs and risks associated with data management.
Working under the direction of the Technical Product Management discipline and contributing to the Technical Product Management community. The TPM will be responsible for understanding the internal and external customer (business and development teams) needs, understanding market trends, identifying the demand and managing prioritisation for product development based on proposition value.
The product manager is responsible for defining and managing the product roadmap and communicating the product
strategy and vision. The individual is expected to build strong relationships and manage conflicts of interest and align stakeholders to product vision. This is a critical role leading the delivery pipeline for a number of DevOps development teams to provide market-leading services that can be leveraged to build exceptional product experiences.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Leveraging data analytics and customer insight to reduce cost to serve, increase engagement and generate additional revenue streams.
- Understand the value to be derived from data and how AI and machine learning can enhance their customer and business value propositions
- Work with Business stakeholders Engineering and DevOps teams to define the priority products, business services, or shared technical product capabilities that enable enhanced customer experiences using their data
- Accountable with the architecture and business owners to use insight to develop more insightful and intuitive solutions for their staff, business and customers
- Work with Architecture team to optimize the way their data is exposed to the supply chain and minimizing the effort their consumers have to expend to use their data capabilities
- Initiating and planning the development of new technical products as well as overseeing implementation and delivery to realise planned benefits
- Review and evaluate new markets for product growth. Championing executive approval of features and functionality and monitoring the success & business value of the products released
- Management and communication of product roadmap and feature priorities across teams and community.
This role will have some or all of the following accountabilities:
- Be responsible for the delivery, on-going success & continuous improvement of the product/platform
- Accountable for ensuring compliance of the products and services with mandatory and regulatory requirements,
- Actively work on reducing the cost base for products and services
- Ensure NFRs including service resilience, service sustainability, scalability, integration, extendibility and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered
- Dev Ops practices are in place across their dev team. Using the data from testing metrics and customer reactions to improve propositions
- Accountable for ensuring the correct performance metrics are defined to meet required response time targets.
- Actively work on reducing the cost base for product development and usage
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE REQUIRE
To be successful in this role you will:
- Deep understanding of data driven solutions on cloud (GCP preferred)
- Strong technical platform experience delivering high availability, highly performant and highly scalable solutions
- Drive data management discipline concerned with designing, creating, deploying and managing the organisation’s data
- Knowledge of API and event data architecture solutions
- Proficient in scrum Agile methodology and using JIRA for backlog management
- Awareness of big data domain key vendors / products and market leaders
- Strong leadership, product management, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and lead a team to deliver business innovation
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
- Google Cloud platform experience
- Experience in DevOps environment
- SAFe methodology, working in an enterprise agile Devops model
- Experience delivering container based reusable solutions
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Flexible working hours
- Informal work environment
- Agile methodologies
- Friendly teams and people focused attitude
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Technical Product Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com