Notice: Online Recruitment Process
At our client, they never slow down and one of their current focuses is building a Marketing Operations Team which goal is to enhance the full customer life cycle, improve member experience and bring the voice of the customer to the rest of the organization.
The team will be responsible for manage their customer relationship management and customer engagement marketing tool vendors and contracts, create reporting across the tech stack to measure marketing and customer care KPI’s.
They’re looking for a Full-stack Engineer with strong back-end skills and the ability to do some front-end taks to work with them on marketing operations, customer care business needs, and building new product features.
What will you do?
- Drive initiatives leading to improvements of marketing operations and customer care service
- Design, develop, and maintain code for the company platform to enhance the great learning experience for their users
- Work closely with third party platforms and integrations
- Collaborate with other software engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, and ensure high reliability and performance of your deliverables
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation and build robust test suites for your features
- Mentor other engineers within the team and cross-functionally based on personal strengths and capabilities
- Contribute to all stages of the software development life cycle to create world-class products
- Work in a vertical team with specialists in their domains
- Share your knowledge as well as learn from others
What will you need?
- 3+ years of experience writing web services in a general-purpose programming language (Go preferred but not required)
- Experience with integration of third-party tools and services
- Experience with databases/data stores
- Experience core testing principles
- Nice to have:
- Experience building distributed systems at scale
- Experience building microservices
- Experience using Zendesk, Mandrill and Blueshift
- Experience working with public cloud provider offerings (AWS, GCP, Azure etc)
- Experience working with messaging queues and/or streaming platforms
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Your attributes:
- You have hands-on experience with reaching out to vendors
- You have the ability to make your own decisions and take ownership of developed solutions
- You have excellent interpersonal skills including team working and problem-solving
- You are a mature person and you have great self-organization skills
- Location: remotely from Poland or Spain
- Salary: up to 20 000 PLN gross/monthly
- Some of their benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of their Employee Resource Groups and initiatives
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
What is our client?
The company is the world’s largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, they are currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Full-stack Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com