The candidate will join one of the biggest financial and banking institutions in the world.
About the project:
Workforce Management is accountable for all workforce activities required to support Distributed Compute, a platform within Enterprise Services. They will work with senior managers with BAU and non-BAU activities, cyclical pieces of work such as annual operating plan, and short-term initiatives. The role is accountable to review, drive and track Transformation benefits for the function and works closely with the Head of Transformation for the function. This role reports to the Head of Business Management, Distributed Compute.
This role manages the engagement with the Head of Distributed Compute, Distributed Compute managers, the Enterprise Services Workforce Manager, and other workforce management teams. This role demonstrates thought leadership for one of the largest areas in Enterprise Services.
- Ownership of manpower plan submissions and reporting
- Pioneer data review including expeditious resolution of any discrepancies
- Ownership of RTB/CTB/CTA allocation in Pioneer
- Manage workflow for resource recruitment, including escalations where required
- Partner with domain to improve data quality for the tactical workforce plan (eg. start dates)
- Liase with Distributed Compute ManCo to create and then maintain the three year target operating model
- Engage with domain on workforce matters including targets, perm cap, span of control, furlough and other such matters
- Partner with domain to deliver Transformation benefits to target, including assessment of risks and threats
- Review affordability of manpower plans and suggested actions
- Engage in inbound and outbound FTE boundary changes ensuring accuracy
- Contribute to senior management decision-making through use of management information, analytics and forums
Skills and requirements:
- High level of organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under minimal supervision while under pressure to deadlines
- Ability to prioritize work and resolve conflicts that arise through that prioritization process
- Excellent listening skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including creation of content for management meetings
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to question the status quo and drive change to existing processes with minimal disruption to customers
- Ability to strategically think through problem statements, articulate complex issues concisely and then in turn provide options to executives
- Ability to build relationships globally through communication and influence, and then maintain through stakeholder management
- Possesses team management experience, preferably having managed teams based in multiple countries
- Curious, demonstrating a commitment to personal and professional development
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrated accountability and ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to changing activities, schedules and workloads
- Preferred experience working in financial services
Our Client offers:
- Growth opportunities
- Learn new skills
- Analytical skills
- Remote work possible after COVID-19 (up to individual discussion with manager).
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Business Administrator – Workforce Management on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org