The candidate will join the company which provides an educational platform for children. They help students with homework, expanding knowledge and popularizing access to education.
The company is scaling! They are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of Product Analytics, Data Science, Product Design, and Growth Marketing for their new vertical – Textbook Solutions! The current shift in education, due to the pandemic, has resulted in an acute shift in how students learn.
Remember that time you got stuck with a particularly nasty textbook exercise, and it was due tomorrow? Well, never again! Textbook Solutions, the latest product from the company, allows students to access millions of top-quality educational solutions from thousands of textbooks across the globe.
Their team is creating a new type of user journey, where students aren’t just getting help solving a problem from a textbook but learning the material in a way that will serve them beyond the immediate exercise. And they are genuinely passionate about making this experience the most enjoyable and educational across all stages.
As the company is evolving to help students with their new needs, you, as part of the Growth Team, will get to help students to get unstuck in their learning journey and engage with their evolving learning platform in a better way.
The Growth Team is a hyper-focused, tactical team that has the autonomy and agency to quickly ideate, test, iterate, and launch or kill features that will generate compounded gains against specific metrics, such as acquisition, activation, and retention.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background – with a hunger to optimize product funnels and make products grow.
This is a unique opportunity to directly contribute to the launch of their Textbook Solutions product and have an impact on the lives of hundreds of millions of students globally, and help us scale one of the fastest-growing and highest-quality consumer learning brands. The company is a fun, unique company in a truly exciting phase of its growth 🚀
YOUR TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE
- Helping the Growth Team build a common understanding of who their users are, how do they use the product and how can they acquire them
- Working with the Product Manager on identifying key opportunities for product growth and verifying the effectiveness of introduced changes
- Monitoring the product’s SEO performance and measuring how the product changes affect it
- Ensuring a healthy growth by supporting the internal and external product marketing efforts with relevant goal-setting and performance tracking
- Supporting the process of AB testing features or campaigns with choosing the right metrics to optimize, setting up the tracking, analysis of the results and providing recommendations
- Cooperating with Engineers on tracking specifications, making sure they’re built according to their standards
- Working with Data Analysts and Data Engineers supporting other pillars of Textbook Solutions on a daily basis to ensure data quality and goals alignment
THEY WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE
Experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience on a data/growth/marketing analyst position
- Experience with data driven product optimization (optimizing funnels/websites, marketing channels)
- Experience with designing and analysing AB tests
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent data presentation and visualisation skills
- Google Sheets/Excel proficiency
- At least basic knowledge of statistics
- At least basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Experience with internal and external campaigns tracking (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Experience in using BigQuery for raw Google Analytics data processing and analysis
- Tableau or other data visualisation tool
- Strong understanding of best practices for SEO, experience with Google Search Console
- Highly passionate about data, with creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Growth mindset
- Demonstrates independent thinking when evaluating critical information to reach conclusions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong collaborative skills
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing)
- Flexibility (being able to adapt to rapidly changing conditions)
Salary: 12 000 – 16 000 PLN gross
Start date: as soon as possible (however, they’re happy to wait for the right person)
Some of their benefits (the final package will depend on the location):
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of their Employee Resource Groups and initiatives
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Data Analyst (Product Growth) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com