Our client is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
Their mission is to reduce the cost and effort of sending money internationally so that it can reach the people, families and communities that need it most.
They have three hubs, in London, Krakow and Amsterdam, employing more than 170 people. They’re a fun-loving team who really believe in their mission and proud that they are making a difference in the world.
But money transfer services aren’t all. As technology lovers, they constantly improve their products with cutting edge solutions and code architecture. They’ve been sharing openly their insights on the blog and open source repositories, so engineers all over the world can benefit from their experience.
To continue their mission they are looking for an Junior iOS Software Engineer that will work with us on their mobile app development. After joining us, you will become a member of one of our mission teams and will contribute to product features development. You will also work on cross-team code architecture as a member of the mobile engineering guild. Depending on your experience and skills, they will create a personalized path that is in line with both the company’s mission and your self-development plans.
Their app’s code is built in Swift and Objective-C, with a strong focus on testing (unit, functional and end-to-end tests) and automations that are built on top of Xcode Server and Bitrise CI. The entire iOS team contributes to the multi-project codebase. Their solutions among the others use DIP for dependency injection, RxSwift for asynchronous code, MVVM as a project architecture, and Core Data for data management.
- Experience in Swift language
- Good knowledge of software design patterns written in iOS
- Knowledge of data storage mechanisms in iOS (Core Data)
- Knowledge about Swift networking solutions (experience in RESTful API integration)
- Understanding of UI/UX (Interface Builder, building UI components in code)
- Knowledge of mobile platform capabilities and limitations
- Communicative English – you will be cooperating with international teams
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge about RxSwift
- Experience in working with a team
- Experience in working with CI/CD environments
- Basic knowledge about functional and UI testing
- Open Source projects
Tools they use:
- Always the most recent version of Xcode and Swift
- SPM & Carthage dependency manager
- XCTest framework
- iOS 12 as minimal version
- Bitrise CI/CD
- This role is offered on a Business to Business or Employment contract
- 26 paid holidays
- Language courses and extensive training opportunities
- Private Medical Healthcare for you & your family
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Multisport & Lunch card
- Company and team off-sites (when travel resumes). Previous locations include Ibiza, Lisbon, Berlin and Amsterdam
- Use of MacBook
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Junior iOS Software Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com