The candidate will join one of the largest banking institution in the world.
- Lead a department of Transformation professionals providing PMO services to the Bank across businesses, functions, regions.
- Focus on learning & development of people.
- Establish succession & progression plan for their people.
- Ensure that the communication with the business is seamless and consistent.
- Ability to adopt to changing environment.
- Manage 3rd part service provider relationship.
- Act as key point of contact in Krakow for stakeholders in answering questions regarding Transformation services.
- Ensure consistency in policies/standards across sites/teams and implement strategies to improve consistency where it is not already in place.
- Identify and assist with the onboarding of current project/programme and portfolio standards and be on frontline at their Agile adoption journey.
- Drive continuous development with the objective of creating data driven, insight led and action oriented PMO utility.
- Regularly review portfolio performance and opportunities, and execution of such opportunities.
- Manage resource demand & supply for the department.
- Leadership experience with the ability to motivate and inspire people, efficiency in training, coaching and mentoring.
- Understanding of the Portfolio, Programme and Project lifecycle, PMO processes and best practices.
- Able to manage complex stakeholder network.
- Experience in leading PMO unit would be an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in change management methods. PMP, MSP, MOP, Agile training/certification is an advantage.
- Experience of working in a global environment, working across cultures and matrix organization structures.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility to work across many different lines of business and with a global teams across different time zones.
- Advanced understanding of financial management for the department and key risks & trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that allows to feel comfortable presenting outcomes and plans to the most senior executives.
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the group.
- Ability to work independently, build and manage a team of professionals.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work across multiple projects concurrently.
- Good at networking and socializing opportunities widely, both internally and externally.
- Excellent and positive work environment.
- A stable role with a consistent set of responsibilities.
- Career development prospects within the multi-national leading financial organization.
- Private health care and employees’ benefits.
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the GTC Poland Head of PMO Services position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com