The candidate will join one of the largest banking institution in the world.
- Acquire and develop in-depth knowledge on procedures related to KYC and CDD processes.
- Provide professional and high quality KYC analysis of corporate and individual customers.
- Undertake robust research, customer screening, documents checks and financial crime risk assessment throughout entire relationship cycle.
- Perform customer negative news screening in line with global and local requirements.
- Review and discount, where possible, all screening results in accordance with the Negative News Screening DIM (Desktop Instruction Manual).
- Knowledge of AML and KYC processes would be an asset.
- Good English and French (oral and written).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lateral thinking to provide tailor made solutions and identify business development opportunities.
- Able to work independently in a high volume and time pressured environment.
- Ability to deliver against challenging but achievable targets.
- Flexible and receptive to change.
- Excellent and positive work environment.
- A stable role with a consistent set of responsibilities.
- Career development prospects within the multi-national leading financial organization.
- Private health care and employees’ benefits.
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the KYC Officer with French position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com