The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Sales team is delivering the functionalities to support the users to execute the trades on Foreign Exchange. The application is used by internal users, but also by our clients. Right now our client project has more than 600 microservies. Everyone in our client team does production support on rotation for a day per month, and everyone also releases code to production. You don’t need to have prior experience working for an investment bank. In fact, we’d love to hear from more people working outside banking to see if they can bring a twist to what we do and help our client grow their culture.
- Work with the team to deliver new functionalities
- Products support is integral to the role – we have a saying, “the team builds it, the t eam support is”,
- Identify areas of technical debt, ensure a healthy balance of tech debt and new functionality is prioritised and worked on,
- Pairing with other members of the team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE REQUIRE
- Working knowledge of a unix
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
- Microservices experience
- Clean code
- Devops experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- All our client teams strive to do continuous delivery – they do small, incremental releases and follow agile practices.
- They are empowered to use technology and tools to automate as much as possible.
- They build small services and strive to break up monolithic systems where they have them.
- Each small team is responsible for everything from the requirements to the development to running it in Production. If we build it we own it.
- Remote work possible after COVID-19 (up to individual discussion with manager)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org