The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Digital Business Automation are a global function within IT Infrastructure Delivery with approximately 200 staff in 12 countries. We are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability and security.
The successful candidate will be part of one of the Engineering teams, helping to build the Devops capability utilizing their Ansible and/or Puppet skills. The role will be part of a global team working with colleagues from around the world working to ensure that our service offerings are automated wherever possible and easily consumed by our users and stakeholders.
TECHNOLOGIES THEY USE IN THE ROLE:
- Ansible or Puppet
- Public Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Embed automated code and application deployment culture within our Platform
- Provide technical guidance to colleagues as to how best to exploit and utilise the technology
- Be a subject matter expert that shares knowledge and upskills colleagues
- Ability to identify opportunities to introduce more effective ways of working. SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
- A self-motivated team player with good project management skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in English language speaking and writing skills required. Experience of working with global team across geographies and cultures
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge and understanding of Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms
- ITIL v3 Foundation
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFER
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Flexible working pattern and possibility of home working
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Devops Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com