Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations.
Global Transformation is a dedicated team that helps shape and implements strategic change for our client.
Combining their change expertise and experience with their company knowledge and network, they work hand in
hand with their business and delivery partners across the world to deliver the important changes needed to
achieve company’s aim: to be the world’s leading international bank. They support initiatives which span multiple businesses, countries or regions, up to large scale multi-year transformation programmes to drive company business strategy, ensure regulatory compliance, transform processes and support market competitive advantage.
To support these initiatives, they are looking for Business Analysis professionals. If you have some Banking / Financial Services and change delivery experience and wish to progress your career to the next level in a large global organisation, let us have a conversation.
- Responsible for requirements life cycle management/solution design as well as change and implementation activities for high complexity and scale projects from initiation to closure
- Establish relationships with key project stakeholders
- Business Analyst role is heavily business focused, it is not an IT role
- Adopt company’s Business Transformation Framework within the project and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
- Work closely with key delivery stakeholders to ensure alignment with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours
- 5 years of experience with at least 3 years in business analysis role on complex projects across countries or regions
- Understanding of banking/financial services industry and/or shared services organisations
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting activities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Experience with running meetings in English over video or teleconference
- Knowledge of MS Office and business analysis tools
- Business Analysis Certifications (CBAP/CCBA) are an advantage
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure,
- Friendly and welcoming culture, focused on professional and personal development,
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications,
Strong support in professional development of our people to enable them progressing their careers both locally and/or internationally,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for Business Analyst GTC GP position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com