The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Digital Business Automation are a global function within IT Infrastructure Delivery with approximately 200 staff in 12 countries. We are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability and security.
The successful candidate will be part of one of the Engineering teams, helping to build the Splunk reporting and analytics that will allow our Platform to fully utilize the data we produce. This role will help establish the log inputs to Splunk and work with the technology teams to understand what associated data points can be re-used.
TECHNOLOGIES THEY USE IN THE ROLE:
- Public Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Onboarding of data sources from different technologies into Splunk
- Development of dashboards and visualisations, reports and alerts
- Designing and building Splunk applications in a multi-site clustered environment
- Experience explaining Splunk concepts and best practices to new Splunk users
- Supporting users with technical queries
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
- Data normalisation and CIM mapping
- Strong experience of SPL
- Understanding of data governance and lineage
- Minimum 2 years+ of Splunk experience
- Proficiency in English language speaking and writing skills required
- Experience of working with global team across geographies and cultures
NICE TO HAVE
- Splunk ITSI
- Understand Agile ways of working
- ITIL v3 Foundation
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFER
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Flexible working pattern and possibility of home working
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Splunk Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com