The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
- IT Cost & Contracts Manager roles at GCB4 level will have a key role in managing Cost Management processes across multiple IT business areas ensuring consistent and adequate governance and controls resulting in effective sanctioning of spend. This will include detailed involvement on cost submissions working with business managers, procurement and COOs to ensure that the company is obtaining the best commercial deal and evidencing the cost reduction work undertaken.
- In this role, there will be specific responsibility for managing the contract lifecycle from an IT perspective for a number of specific contracts, including evaluating renewals of contracts ahead of time, challenging demand / requirements and working collaboratively with technical teams and procurement to obtain an optimal commercial deal. Maintaining the IT contracts calendar for the relevant IT teams including correct articulation of the financial P&L profiles, owning the renewal trigger points and driving subsequent actions will be essential. Furthermore support will be provided to each area to assist working towards a complete zero-based budgeting approach.
- Candidates will be commercially-aware with expertise in Cost or Commercial Management and shall be responsible for creating and maintaining a robust governance model in evaluating, reviewing all IT expenditure and proactively driving cost reduction across Technology.
- Driving sustainable growth. Develop the IT sub-function responsibly, engaging with colleagues across the function including peer Senior Managers and typically 2 levels up the organisation reviewing and driving the sub-function strategy feeding into the overall IT strategy. Leads and facilitates change through effective communication, preparation and implementation with peers across the company. Strong impact to support risk and regulation. Lead global joint commerical projects.
- Achieving excellence. Focuses on medium and long term goals even when under pressure or facing uncertainty. Manages expectations, results and impact of agreed outcomes, thinking ahead to identify and overcome potential issues, benefiting from a good network of Senior Managers to collectively identify and mitigate risk.
- Contracts Management – accountable for ensuring that contracts are renewed in a timely manner including approval via cost management processes and sign-offs / stakeholder management.
- Management Information – support creation of MI against contract database and third party spend.
- The role holder will work collaboratively with Senior Managers from other areas in IT to ensure stakeholder and customers’ requirements are met.
- Customer/Stakeholder focus. Lead a customer-centred culture, championing activities encouraging outstanding customer advocacy. Proactively seek opportunities to improve business operation in collaboration within assigned function area and Procurement amongst others.
- Strengthening stakeholder relationships. Build trusting relationships to influence decisions and ensure stakeholder advocacy, using organisational knowledge aligned to business goals and strategies.
- .Deliver fair outcomes for their customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Complex stakeholder relationships – role needs to manage upwards, sideways and down the organisation.
- Balance between global and regional requirements – vendor support and understand what the domains need.
- Encourages and seeks input from peers to develop more effective and sustainable business outcomes.
- Cost Reduction achievements measured monthly.
- Third Party Spend measured against AOP Actuals.
- Contract Management MI produced monthly.
- 30, 60, 90 day contract renewal planning.
- Weekly Cost Management submissions.
- Excellent and positive work environment.
- A stable role with a consistent set of responsibilities.
- Career development prospects within the multi-national leading financial organization.
- Private health care and employees’ benefits.
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the (IT CCM) Senior IT Cost and Contract Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org