The candidate will join the company that provides Q&A educational platform for children. They help students with homework, expanding their knowledge and popularizing access to education.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for development of our payments SDK used in all web applications. This SDK is built using company’s Brainiac React application framework. The SDK wraps payment forms for leading payment types like PayPal and Google Pay using BlueSnap. It will be your job to ensure this SDK covers all paths and delivers quality end-to-end tests with the QA team. You will also be responsible for delivering the best possible developer experience for product engineers. Lastly, you will be tasked with contributing to our Payments System roadmap by continually evaluating new technologies and payment types that can be incorporated into their products.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Engineer and develop our payments SDK using our Brainiac React application framework
- Fix reported issues
- Create a best in class test suite including end-to-end testing that ensures the SDK “just works”
- Contribute to our payments API written in GO
- Create automation tools to improve the developer experience, esure code is of the highest quality, and is secure
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- 5 + years production experience building React applications
- At least one production application written in a server side language such as Go (prefered), Node, etc.
- At least one production application integrating payments systems
- Good understanding of sagas and distributed transactions
- Experience building and integrating message oriented middleware
- Experience with agile software development using Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of consuming REST APIs and managing response codes
- Proficient in at least one of the following: CircleCI, BitBucket, CodeDeploy, TeamCity, TravisCI
- Fluency in English
- SALARY: 15 000 – 23 000 PLN monthly
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories