Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Product Control (PC) Analytics is a group within Global Markets Finance with representation in London, Kraków, Paris, New York, Hong Kong and Dubai. PC Analytics is a centralized specialist quantitative team dedicated to implementation and refinement of fair value adjustment methodologies, development and support of quantitative tools to enhance the control framework for Product Control, Market Risk Management and the business, ensuring methodologies are compliant with new regulations. The candidate will be joining a team of experienced quantitative analytics professionals with deep subject matter expertise.
- Key Accountabilities Undertake various quantitative and non-quantitative work, such as running analysis, testing tools and interacting with external teams to assist with specific projects.
- Collaborate with other quantitative analysts and IT team members to investigate potential data issues
- Development of strategic automated solutions for product control using Python
- Development and maintenance of model implementation documentation
- Close interaction with colleagues in the Product Control, Risk, Front Office, internal model review and governance functions.
- Masters / PhD in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- Knowledge in financial markets & statistical analysis
- Open minded individual to explore new technologies and approaches for prototyping solutions
- Experience with building and tuning applications using Python
- Required to communicate effectively with people at various levels of seniority and different backgrounds
Nice to have
- Knowledge of C++, SQL, REST API’s, Jira, Git, test driven development would be an advantage
- Knowledge of data science principles, machine learning, cloud services
- Experience in building python web apps and using some of the following python packages: Flask, Asyncio, Plotly Dash, SQL (SQLite, sqlalchemy), Pandas/NumPy etc
- Intellectually challenging job in professional and friendly team.
- Engagement in a project of high importance for the banking sector, related to the most recent regulatory changes
- Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional trainings
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- A Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
- Exposure on all HSBC lines of business and markets
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Specialist Quantitative Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).