The job holder would be a part of Valuation team within Product Control Krakow. Main responsibilities include ensuring that financial instruments of the Global Markets Business are appropriately valued and controlled with respect of best practices which incorporate IFRS accounting standard, Group policies, procedures and other relevant guidance.
- Performing FVA (Fair value Adjustment) and IPV (Independent price verification) controls,
- Working on improving controls and implementing valuation methodologies,
- Identifying and resolving production exceptions,
- Preparing appropriate Management Information, presenting results to various committees,
- Delivering a single view of the P&L and Balance Sheet through cooperation with Business Financial Control and Core Product Control,
- Building relationships with key stakeholders including Other Product Control Functions, Quantitative Research, Front Office, Market Risk Management, IT and Operations,
- Reengineering and streamlining processes to achieve economies of scale and increased service quality.
- University graduate from a reputed institution in financial or economic subject or university graduate in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar,
- Prior experience in working within Valuation/Product Control or Market Risk Functions,
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills,
- Good understanding of valuation techniques,
- Advanced Excel is a must, working knowledge of VBA is preferred, Access & SQL will be an advantage,
- Excellent analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Ambitious, driven and enthusiastic,
- CFA qualification will be an asset.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Opportunity of personal development and increasing one’s professional value (language courses, technical trainings etc.),
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.