They’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online or on your mobile to fit in with how they live today. They were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
Theyhave two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ more than 160 people. They’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans (unless it’s raining).
They’re also not in love with working long hours just to prove how macho they are. They know there’s more to life than work and that there’s a whole world outside their door. But they do want to make the time they all spend in the company both productive and enjoyable.
They are looking for a passionate Frontend Software Engineer to join their Engineering team in Krakow. You will be a part of a scrum team responsible for building and maintaining core web functionality in the company. As a member of the Web Team (currently 1 Senior Software Engineer + 1 QA Engineer + 1 Tech Lead) you will focus on:
- Developing new features (both, customer facing applications as well as internal tools)
- Maintaining and extending current solutions
- Taking care of the best code’s quality
- Testing your code (Yes, they write tests for their code!)
- Close cooperation with Product managers and Designers
- Strong experience with Angular
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SCSS
- Practical experience in creating Single Page Applications and Frontend / Backend Integrations
- Best coding practices
- The desire for personal development and improving professional skills
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English
- Positive and maintain a can-do attitude!
Nice to have:
- Practical experience in BDD, TDD, end-to-end testing
- Good knowledge about Node.js and Webpack
- Knowledge of state management libraries (eg. NGRX)
- Experience in React (JSX, server side rendering) would be a big plus
- This role is offered on a Business to Business or Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Training budget, internal training opportunities, language classes
- Personalized career development path
- Support with sharing your knowledge (blog, Github)
- Private Medical Healthcare for you & your family
- Multisport & Lunch card
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Use of MacBook 15” Pro
- Working in a truly special team – they believe in what they do!
Recruitment process and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Location: Kraków, Poland or remotely from Poland.
After pandemic they want you to work from the office once a month.
Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Tax Specialist position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”