The candidate will join one of the biggest financial and banking institutions in the world.
- Managing the response to Data Breach events and incidents across the globe, taking responsibility for the timely mitigation of data related risks and cyber-threats,
- Coordinating the actions of multiple business units during the response to Data Breach events and incidents.
- Providing timely and relevant updates to appropriate stakeholders and decision makers during data loss incidents.
- Cultivating close working relationships with regional Data Protection Officers, Cybersecurity leads, Business Information Risk Officers (BIROs) and Risk Managers whose support and knowledge are vital in delivering the remediation of security data incidents.
- Maintaining a strong awareness of regulatory trends, legislation and industry best practice.
- Triaging potential Data Breach events
- Adhering to any defined SLA’s
- Following detailed processes and procedures to analyse, respond to and/or escalate Data Breaches.
- Supporting information security incidents through to eradication and feedback lessons learned, in to improved cyber resilience.
- Identifying and developing new ideas to enhance our detection capability (Use cases) and mitigations (Playbooks)
- Reviewing and validating new Use Cases and Playbooks
- Supporting handovers to other teams and countries at the start and end of the working shift.
- Collaborating with the wider Cybersecurity (and IT) teams
- Identifying processes that can be automated and orchestrated to ensure maximum efficiency
- Supporting engagement in support of The Company Global Businesses and Functions to drive a global up-lift in cyber-security and information protection awareness.
- Good investigative skills and insatiable curiosity.
- Instinctive and creative, with an ability to think like the enemy.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to communicate technical topics to diverse audiences.
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one.
- Ability to learn quickly through hands on experience.
- Experience defining and refining operational procedures, workflows and processes to support the team
- An understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt and efficient service to the business.
- An understanding of organisational mission, values and goals and consistent application of this knowledge.
- Self-motivated and possessing of a high sense of urgency and personal integrity.
- Highest ethical standards and values.
- Knowledge of cyber security principles, global financial services business models, regional compliance regulations and laws.
- Good understanding and knowledge of common industry cyber security frameworks, standards and methodologies, including; ISO2700x series, PCI DSS, GLBA, EU data security and privacy acts, FFIEC guidelines, CIS and NIST standards.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English, in addition to your local language.
- Good level knowledge of GDPR requirements and regulations
- Understanding of common operating systems and platforms
- Understanding of 3rd party cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google.
- Understanding of common mobile platforms, such as Blackberry, iOS, Android and Windows.
- Knowledge and understanding of the thought processes, methodologies (Tactics, Techniques & Procedures) used by advanced adversaries, including criminal and nation state adversaries, spanning multiple aspects of the security domain.
- Knowledge of common log management suites, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools, use of “Big Data” and Cloud-based solution for the collection and real-time analysis of security information.
- Ability to produce key performance indicator (KPI) metrics for accurate and contextual evaluation of operational effectiveness as well as providing recommendations for control improvement and mitigating control adjustments.
Our Client offers:
- An opportunity to broaden/deeper knowledge and expertise in global projects
- Be part of dynamic IT environment
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Information Protection Incident Manager on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”