Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Product Control (PC) Analytics is a group within Global Markets Finance with representation in London, Kraków, Paris, New York, Hong Kong and Dubai. PC Analytics is a centralized specialist quantitative team dedicated to implementation and refinement of fair value adjustment methodologies, development and support of quantitative tools to enhance the control framework for Product Control, Market Risk Management and the business, ensuring methodologies are compliant with new regulations. The candidate will be joining a team of experienced quantitative analytics professionals with deep subject matter expertise.
- Focus on development of strategic implementation of tools and solutions for product control
- Liaise with business stakeholders when required to ensure that business requirements are fully understood before commening any development
- Coordinating with analytics team members to provide regular operational support on liquidity analytics projects
- Contribution to the PC Analytics C++ library/ Automation projects in Python
- Development and maintenance of implementation documentation
- Collaborate with other developers, quantitative analysts and modellers across other project streams
- Close interaction with colleagues in the Product Control, Risk, Front Office, internal model review and governance functions.
- Masters / PhD in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- Hands-on experience with implementing, maintaining and tuning various applications using Python / C++
- Knowledge in financial markets & statistical analysis
- Ability to work in a team and independently as a self-starter with high reliability and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and open to adopt new challenges
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SQL, REST API’s, Jira, Git, test driven development would be an advantage
- Knowledge of data science principles and machine learning
- Experience in building python web apps and using some of the following python packages: Flask, Asyncio, Plotly Dash, SQL (SQLite, sqlalchemy), Pandas/NumPy etc
- Functional knowledge and technical experience of 3rd party cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google
Our client offer:
- Intellectually challenging job in professional and friendly team.
- Engagement in a project of high importance for the banking sector, related to the most recent regulatory changes
- Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional trainings
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- A Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
- Exposure on all our client lines of business and markets
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Manager Analytics position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).