Our client is the world’s largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. Students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
SALARY: 12 000 – 16 000 PLN gross/monthly
It’s an exciting role because…
You’ll lead the way in setting up, operating, and improving the global site health analysis processes. SEO is the core driver of our client’s accelerating growth. Thus it’s significant to monitor site health actively and help produce actionable plans for acting on growth opportunities. This senior role is responsible for executing analysis on domain assets (content, etc.), offsite growth factors (backlinks, etc.), macro-influencers (seasonality, etc.), and industry shifts (competitors, etc.).
The Senior SEO Analyst plays a significant role in providing best practice approaches, crunching data for insights, and optimizing proactive monitoring workflows. This individual will define and execute site health analysis for producing reports, audits, and improvement plans on a global scale for all international markets.
The Senior SEO Analyst Is an individual who is passionately following the trends in the search industry and stays ahead of the curve for optimization and growth marketing. This position will collaborate closely with the Product, SEO Center of Excellence, SEO Systems, Community, and Marketing teams for daily and longer-term projects.
To be successful as a Senior SEO Analyst you should be passionate about educational technologies, data analysis, and communications. Outstanding SEO analysts are consistently improving their knowledge and building networks with others in the field.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Setting up and improving insight generation systems based on tracking metrics such as organic traffic, conversion rates, and time spent on page using platforms such as Google Analytics
- Monitoring and reporting on search trends and SEO performance
- Analyzing websites to support finding root causes of performance impacts
- Designing and implementing competitor analysis systems to identify content gaps and areas for improvement in websites
- Serving as a subject matter expert on how to evaluate site health
- Educating employees on the topics related to SEO analysis
- Staying up to date with new SEO and EdTech industry trends, tools, and practices, which are constantly changing
- Keeping up with global SEO strategy along with Product roadmaps
- Driving Growth Product with a focus on top of funnel traffic and SEO
- Leading the drive of Social QA product requirements definition and product planning, actionable user stories, and the development process
- Communicate product benefits to internal stakeholders
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- 3+ years of professional work experience in SEO, with deep knowledge and passion for data analysis
- Understanding organic search ranking factors with the ability to make recommendations on HTML optimizations a plus
- A proven record of making recommendations of statistically significant data sets
- Analytical thinking to empower the Product team thanks to combining the understanding of data with SEO knowledge
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in utilizing some of the leading digital marketing tools such as Semrush, Oncrawl, Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and others to perform analysis of domains
- Experience in using Amazon Redshift, Grafana, Google Data Studio, and Tableau
- Excellent Excel/Google spreadsheets skills
- Experience in R
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in CSS and JS
- Bachelor’s degree or above in STEM fields (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) or a similarly quantitative field
- An understanding of all SEO levels; technical, on-page, off-page
- Ability to design, implement, optimize, and maintain reliable systems and analysis workflows to empower non-analysts to acquire critical knowledge regarding the SEO health
- Ability to convey complex analyses with intuitive visualization and data-oriented declaration
- Adaptability with frequently-changing market and industry dynamics
- Ability to be effective working independently and autonomously with high speed and fidelity
- Employing a detail-oriented and analytical mindset
Skills and systems
- Using SEO, competitive analysis, monitoring dashboard, data visualization, and project management tools
- Understanding of business KPIs and generating meaningful insights via triangulating them with the user and bot traffic data
- Being familiar with pulling data from relevant APIs such as Search Console, Google NLP, Google Ads, Lighthouse, and CrUX
- Outstanding problem-solving and communication skills
- Fluent in English
Some of their benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of Employee Resource Groups and initiative
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for Senior SEO Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)