The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
The purpose of this role is to manage and deliver a variety of third party management projects to ensure that Global Operations meets its delivery commitments. The role may cover projects relating to: third party risk management, contract management, supplier performance reporting and cost and value management. The role holder will work primarily with colleagues across Global Operations, Procurement and Risk to ensure delivery of projects on time and to the required standard.
- Deliver and manage TPM projects to ensure that Global Operations meets its audit commitments
- Overseeing Cost & Supply Management for Global Ops
- Connecting with business owners to discuss effectiveness of vendors lists and the costs associated
- Use influencing skills, knowledge of the company and risk management to improve compliance to third party risk management framework
- Deliver improvements to the quality of third party management tasks in Archer to the required standard, working closely with TPEMs
- Implement improvements to the monitoring and management of expiring contracts
- Ensure that processes for the management of internal third parties is in compliance with TPM policy, working closely with the GSC to update the migration and BAU processes and tools
- Implement process improvements for the management of contract amendments / renewals / cancellations / terminations. Working with the business stakeholders and Procurement to ensure that appropriate commercial decisions are made, that activities are conducted in accordance with local procedures in a timely manner
- Identify and deliver TPM process efficiencies
- Respond to all queries, escalations, resolving or escalating all issues in a timely and appropriate manner
- Complete any training required or recommended to ensure knowledge is up to date
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Experience within procurement / vendor / supplier management roles, preferably within third party management
- Experience of successfully managing third party risk management activities or supplier / vendor / contract management or procurement
- Experience is conducting cost reviews is desirable
- Attention to detail and proactive awareness of internal and external policies
- Experience of managing basic projects to time and quality
- Have excellent communication, coaching and influencing skills with peers, subordinates and suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficient in MS tools
- Project Planning – ability to develop and deliver a plan to deliver project outcomes on time
- Project Management Demonstrated ability to successfully manage workstreams and small projects and owning/resolving supplier/stakeholder issues
- A good understanding of Risk Management practices and their importance in a highly regulated industry
- Ability to develop a good understanding of the business services provided within Operations, the goods / services, third parties and contracts used, how they support the business operation and their level of criticality.
- Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail combined with a strong delivery focus and ability to meet timeframes while producing quality results
- Problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management / influencing skills
- Excellent and positive work environment.
- A stable role with a consistent set of responsibilities.
- Career development prospects within the multi-national leading financial organization.
- Private health care and employees’ benefits.
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Cost and Supply Management Associate position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”