Our client is team of software engineers and data science professionals driving innovation to power a marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals. They are expanding technology team and they are looking for the brightest talents to join this growing company.
Their product is a marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, our client employs more than 350 people and manages 23 local apps & websites across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific.
2021 is an exciting year for their, as they are expanding business to Poland and will be looking for many more colleagues to join the teams in Cracow.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineers (React). In addition to daily coding tasks you will work directly with lead and product owners to plan your tasks, suggest impactful improvements. You will work on integrating new systems into company’s environment, maintain and depending on ever changing requirements improve existing projects.
In this role, you will
- Develop new user-facing features to help drive conversions and improve user experience.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify requirements, plan milestones, and improve product features by measuring performance.
- Choose adequate technical and business metrics to monitor features and manage risk.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI ideas, long-term reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
- Write clean and well-designed code, follow best practices.
- Develop features for both mobile and desktop with a “mobile first” mentality.
What you will bring
- An excellent knowledge of JS, HTML, and CSS.
- Proficient knowledge with modern front-end tools: TypeScript, React, Redux, etc.
- Experience working with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, Yarn, etc.
- Experience working with behavioral tests such as Cypress (preferred, but not essential).
- A solid understanding of responsive design and best practices.
- Experience on building large scale single-page applications.
- An ability convert UX/UI ideas into efficient and reusable code.
- Knowledge how to use Git.
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. Salary commensurate with expertise and experience: 18000 – 32000 PLN gross