Our client is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Their broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home.
Their Analytics team serves to provide their business with exceptional value in automation and business intelligence through custom application development. Their fast- growing Analytics team continue to receive a flux of new and exciting incoming project requests to solve real business problems via ETL, python programming, data science and front-end application development. Their team is looking for an experienced Angular developer to develop and maintain mostly single-page applications in addition to supporting Python API development where needed. These applications are critical to allowing their business to directly interact with and transact with data.
About This Role
They are seeking a Front-End Lead Angular Developer equipped with some experience in backend python API development to join the Industrial Solutions (IS) Segment.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work directly with their Data Analytics and Python Development team in replacing old applications with new and cutting-edge user friendly Angular based components in addition to taking lead in developing the front-end and partially backend (FastAPI) architecture and code.
The successful candidate will take the lead on the above projects, becoming involved in almost all aspects of the web development process in respect to architecture, programming, testing and rollout support. In such a diverse team, you will equally have the opportunity to learn other technologies and expand your skillset where you wish to. This role is ideal for someone experienced in leading on application development, but is equally looking to learn about other technologies.
- Developing front-end UI and UX for replacing existing applications
- Developing front-end UI and UX for new applications
- Coordinate/manage temporary external developers where needed to deliver for
- Plugging into and helping to develop TE’s Angular components library
- Supporting the team on FastAPI development using python where needed
- Supporting the application development process
- Access data directly where needed via AWS S3 and Redshift tables
- Advise on approach to take
- Work within an Agile environment
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in programming or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in front-end and some full-stack development
- 5+ years experience in developing business solutions/projects
- Proven track record in Angular development
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience in using GitHub
- Full Stack and FastAPI/Django experience an advantage
- Experience in working with and connecting to AWS databases an advantage
- Must be a strong team player and enjoy supporting and working with others
- Be motivated to learn, develop and train others within the team
- Be an excellent communicator
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
What they can offer
- Work in a team where a good atmosphere and team spirit is one of greatest
- Private medical healthcare for you and your family,
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing,
- Fresh fruits and delicious coffee,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility to work from home or from the office,
- Modern and comfortable office with chill out zone.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Frontend Lead Developer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)