The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
The Release Engineering lead will be a member of the Global Cyber Defence team. This team is responsible for identifying, developing and deploying global cybersecurity best practices across the estate leveraging the firm’s assets, network and data to identify threats. This role will partner heavily IT Infrastructure Delivery, Service Management and Product engineering teams to maintain the Cyber tooling hygiene, Cyber tooling infrastructure vulnerabilities, automate release deployment for Cyber tooling assets.
- Ensure agent hygiene across Cyber tooling estate
- Perform agent testing and validation (i.e.: EDR agents, DLP agents.)
- Plan and publish release management cycles for cybersecurity tools agents
- Publish change records to Service Management team for implementation.
- Automate release and deployment
- Publish report on Cyber tooling agent hygiene and its compliance
- Up keep the inventory for:
- Compliance reporting
- Consistent golden source of information
- Drive major and minor Cyber tooling release testing
- Drive remediation of application and OS vulnerabilities for cybersecurity tooling estate
- Building, testing, packaging, deploying and configuration management of Cyber tooling
- Ensure asset database for Cyber tooling estate is up to date
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE:
- Windows Server
- Operating System
NICE TO HAVE:
- and similar cyber tools
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market,
- Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance,
- Free parking space for our employees – few minutes from the office,
- Internal training events and workshops,
- Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization,
- Casual dress code,
- Cultural exchange,
- Remote work possible after Covid-19 (up to individual discussion with hiring manager).
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for Release Engineering Lead position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”