The Company Founded in 1974, invented financial spread betting. Today, They’re the world’s No.1
spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 16 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with our client global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. Our client also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’s leading international bank.
Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, as well as project and programme managers. To support our client machine identity agenda they need a product owner for the machine identity solutions that our client uses. This includes the Venafi TPP product and the appropriate use of certificate solutions to identify our client assets both to internal users and external clients and customers. The Cryptography Services team provide a wide range of Cryptographic consultations and solutions to internal customers globally. Venafi Trust Protection Platform provides management and automation across our client digital certificate and SSH key estate. The owner is responsible for efficient and appropriate use of the powerful technology in addition to assuring its security, availability and long term stability. TPP is one of the systems that the organization truly depends on.
- Key duties include:
- Participate and oversee the team duties covering the following:-
- Management and understanding of SSL Certificate Lifecycle using Venafi and other similar technologies
- Drive and implement processes for SSH Key management using Venafi TPP
- Engage with business functions to help them understand the SSH key remediation process and support progress
- Implement Change Management control in support of tasks
- Implement long term changes an planning in line with strategic objectives.
- Own the solution that delivers identity services to tier 0 and below applications groupwide
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Product owner experience in a financial services environment
- A good track record of people management and workload management
- Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Internal/External Key stakeholders, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Operational effectiveness – delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security, risk and regulatory standards
- Good understanding on IT Infrastructure technical platforms / technologies
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Comprehensive experience with Venafi Trust Protection Platform
- Understanding of SSH/SSL functionality and usage
- Strong Documentation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Technologies Product Owner position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”