Digital product to improve Front Office Supervisor’s oversight & evidencing. Single ‘1 stop shop’ dashboard, maintaining c.40 controlling points, consolidating a broad range of Control data from various global sources that will carry out Workflow on that data and will present it in a Portal / User Interface. It will be used in 50+ countries. They are building a new Ingestion Framework, a new UI and integrating a Workflow utility.
All their teams work in ‘pods’ of 4-8 developers and work closely with a business Product Owner.
– They are not ‘order takers’ but responsible for the service they are developing.
– For us that means:
- All their teams strive to do continuous delivery – they do small, incremental releases and follow agile practices.
- They are empowered to use technology and tools to automate as much as possible.
- They build small services and strive to break up monolithic systems where they have them.
- Each small team is responsible for everything from the requirements to the development to running it in Production. If they build it they own it.
You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
- Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
- Production availability of your service – if you build the service you own the service!
- Working experience with Front-end technologies: Angular 8-10, HTML5, CSS
- Experience with REST
- Experiences with Test driven development methodologies such as Junit
- Ability to solve complex problems and propose solutions
- E2E testing using Gherkin, Cucumber, and Selenium
- Understanding of DevOps practices
What our client offer:
- Stable, long-term projects
- Full-time employment contract
- Flexible working hours & home office
- No dress code & no mobile devices restrictions
- Relocation Support