The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
The LivePerson IT Service Owner (ITSO) role is responsible for administrative management of the LivePerson Messaging / Chat services within the our client Americas region. This region services 3 countries at the moment: US, Canada and Mexico. Other countries could be added in the future. They will also be sharing best practises with other Regional ITSOs for LivePerson services in the Asia Pac and Europe regions and may need to support those regions when needed. The ITSO will liaise and receive support from the Global ITSO Manager and Global Technical Product Owner (both based in the UK). The ITSO will also be able to support the associated regional Engineering Support role (see below) and have some overlap with that role as needed.
The ITSO will need to liaise with senior Platform Owners in WPB IT and with Senior Business Stakeholders (across different lines of business) periodically to ensure the service details documented correctly (e.g. if service becomes more critical, if there are vendor issues to be dealt with, if there are our client platform requirements that need vendor input). They should have good communication skills.
The LivePerson Engineering Support role is responsible for live support of LivePerson service (trouble shooting system incidents and outages and managing to resolution) and environment support for LivePerson system (cert update, instance bring up/down etc), approval of change releases for LivePerson new version etc. They will also need to understand at a high level the technical front end integrations and support models in place to help identify where issues could be taking place and identify what other our client teams may need to be involved in troubleshooting.
US hours support on will be needed;
The role will also involve some project support when new Business requirements result in new features, expanded use, change in service scope.
Conversational Banking (Vendor – LivePerson) – The mobile, web and social chat capability provided by the LivePerson service is being used in 24 markets across our client with plans to expand further in existing markets and to additional markets with the business goal of helping customers by answering their questions quicker and helping them achieve their aims through straight through self-service, shifting them away from the higher cost and lower capacity voice channel in the process.
- 5+ year of experience on engineering position
- Good English Communication Skills.
- Service Owner platform (EIM) maintenance (regular reviews) including annual Business Impact Assessment checks with each business service owner, new information updates as required (e.g. SaaS vendor data centre info needed to be added recently).
- SCOTT system management – supplement information on cloud/SaaS information as required, e.g. annual proof of Distaster Recovery undertaken by vendor.
- Support for any local audit requirements/local regulatory processes (e.g. India Reserve Bank requirement for annual audit of all vendors, Mexico 6 monthly tax checks on vendor invoices).
- Support for changes in our client policies/improvement programmes (e.g. Service Resiliency Programmes to improve monitoring/alerting).
- IT Cost Board approvals for business change project work requiring vendor services, raising Purchase Orders/ensuring Vendor invoices are paid.
- Occasional attendance at regular regional LivePerson (LP) production support meetings.
- Manage escalations from local business where appropriate to LP/our client entities.
- Setup of new Services (in the required our client systems – EIM/PLADA) or amendments to existing Services for business change projects.
- Input to business change projects for solutioning/understanding support models/integrations.
- Sign-off for any IT Service Acceptance service Go-Lives.
- US hours support be ready any issues with the chat service, usually first point of contact via Incident ticket (or direct contact). Where possible, do local troubleshooting on the issue to see if it looks like an LP issue or our client issue. If LP or unsure, raise ticket with LP. Where applicable raise with appropriate digital teams (mobile/browser) or network teams. The process is not fully consistent across all regions. Lot of vendor and our client team chasing involved.
- Amend Console Configurations needed for business as usual and business change work (e.g. skills changes, away codes, bot skills, bot API connectors, campaign for messaging, JWT authentication, push notification cert updates, profiles, permissions).
- Facilitating/Supporting technical investigations/solutions/ways forward (global and local).
- Set up new Single Sign On (SSO) integrations for console access for every deployment (currently up to 4 links per deployment).
- Set up LP data to go into our client data lake system (API key management and API extraction/staging).
- Set up LP data to go into transcript compliance storage platform (API key management and API extraction/staging).
- Setup/management of the LivePerson flatfile agent feed into Genesys Workforce Management – occasionally needs new skills mapping.
- GDPR Rights of Erasure for outgoing legacy archive (demising early 2021) and for LivePerson data centres – using LP personal data deletion API (manual ‘POSTMAN’ process).
- Conversational Builder BOT SME (both regional & global) – able to provide training on implementation / support model, supporting business and regional IT teams.
- Java Application knowledge for the API interactions with Compliance Archive/Data Lake, etc.
Culture of work:
- Flexible working hours
- Informal work environment
- Agile methodologies
- Flexible WFH (agreement in the teams)
- Friendly teams and people focused attitude
- Car parking
- Relax room
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Lead Service Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”