The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions. The purpose of this role is to help in shaping and executing against the company’s Global Commercial Banking (CMB) strategic change agenda.
Strategic Business Change Managers collaborate with the Business on the need & nature of change to leverage the opportunities and manage the challenges in the industry. The role holders are instrumental in helping and driving the business to come to well-reasoned decisions in matters of strategic, organisational, operational and technological investment. They work with the Global Functions & external vendors to create, shape, deliver & embed sustainable change successfully i.e. ‘landing’ strategy within the business through unified execution capability.
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of highly complex and business critical change Projects and Programmes in accordance with industry best practices and change methodologies.
- Ensure adoption of relevant frameworks and methodologies driving a common high performance approach and that an Agile approach to change is fully embedded within key change programmes.
- Collaborate with and influence senior stakeholders and business partners, building strong relationships to ensure consensus and positive change outcomes and drive benefits realisation.
- Influence and obtain buy-in from senior management and stakeholders for programme plans, commitments, changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, scope, risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Provide direction to multidisciplinary teams to collectively shape & deliver the change effectively and promote a positive work culture within change team based on respect for people, integrity of actions, creativity and collaboration leading to increased productivity.
- Build cross-Bank collaboration between change teams, the CMB, Operations, Functions and IT, sharing good change ideas and ensuring change work is recognised across CMB.
- Demonstrate financial acumen to develop a global business case, including investments, detailed benefits and link to overall finances of the business.
- Deep understanding of the project lifecycle, with proven track of record of delivering End to End Change including benefits realisation
- Understanding of how change drives benefits for the company, its customers and other stakeholders
- Good knowledge and understanding of Commercial bank’s business model – i.e. the customer proposition, the channels and operations, and the key financial performance drivers
- Excellent organizational and planning skills in order to cope with multiple large-scale responsibilities
- Outstanding knowledge of business change – functionally, operationally and financially
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Management
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
- Ability to gather and understand change requirements and translate them into meaningful business terms
- Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor
- Strong financial and commercial acumen and the ability to understand and contribute to business cases. Includes ability to understand complex business problems and apply a strong commercial sense.
- Understanding of the current trends of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc
- PMP/MSP or CCBA/CBAP training or certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Green Belt – Optional
- Excellent and positive work environment.
- A stable role with a consistent set of responsibilities.
- Career development prospects within the multi-national leading financial organization.
- Private health care and employees’ benefits.
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Project Manager Strategic Business Change Senior Manager (Commercial Banking Transformation) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”