Data Management is a major strategic initiative of Financial Institutions. In the team, the Data Manager will report to the Head of Continental Europe CDO – Risk & Finance team, and will design and implement the data policy, in collaboration with the bank’s businesses.
- Monitor the implementation of local data management processes, aligned with the company’s (group) model
- Set up CDEs (Critical Data Elements) governance: identification, quality management (metrics, thresholds, controls), definition of roles and responsibilities
- Exploration and documentation of data sources (lineage)
- Identification of “trusted sources”
- Monitor Data Quality controls results, or, when required, drive their implementation
- Manage a portfolio of data quality issues on a specific domain (drive root cause analysis, identify resolve, monitor progress)
- The Data Manager will support the Group CDO by collaborating with local Risk & Finance teams to understand and prioritize requirements, maintain alignment with the Group model (strategy, standards) while meeting compliance with regulatory requirements (i.e. BCBS239 or IFRS9).
- The Data Manager will engage and coordinate with data management teams from other functions, businesses as well as Group teams.
- Regulatory requirements (BCBS239)
- Risk and Finance functions in a financial institution addressing a wide range of customers and products
- Data Management strategies
- Knowledge of Data Management tools would be welcome
- Good understanding of IT systems and data flows
- 3/5 years of experience within
- Regulatory framework exposure
- Environments driven by the quality of deliverables in tight schedules
- Complex organizations and multiple stakeholders with distinct expectations and requirements
- Proficiency in French and English, ability to navigate in an international multi-cultural environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical skills, attention to details, understanding/assessment of large volumes of information
- Team spirit
- Ability to bond and collaborate across functions and businesses (in particular with other Risk and Finance teams, businesses and IT)
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications
- Strong support in professional development of people to enable them progressing their careers both locally and/or internationally
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Data Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”