The Digital Market Activation Manager will support the Senior Digital Market Activation Lead in their
accountabilities for delivering products to global markets. Where required they will lead activity
required to deliver change across the region undertaking the following activity.
Customer & Business Readiness:
• Lead change impact assessment–determining businessreadiness activities,communications
and training plans and executing on these
• Lead detailed operational impact assessment
• Ensure MI & analytics reporting is in place
• Ensure compliance to any relevant in-country regulatory approvals and governance.
• Support ongoing customer adoption and benefits tracking with markets.
Customer Activation Planning:
• Maintain visibility of the delivery plans and interface with delivery teams, Product,
Business, to manage the customer activation and Go To Market plans and milestones for
activation, tracking dependencies and constraints.
• Definition of migration and implementation approach, using feedback from previous
releases to optimise the approach and maximize reuse.
• Lead and support markets with production of internal and external comms/GTM plans and
oversee the execution of these
• Lead and support project team and staff pilot activities, managing feedback and using this
to fine tune the approach for customer launch.
• Lead /support go / no go activity, ensuring all governance is met.
• Lead /support hypercare calls to track post activation impacts and ensure effective
handover to BAU.
To underpin this activity, the Market Activation Manager will:
• Lead where appropriate & support the business reporting at portfolio level – at PSC and
• Attend the PWG and stand ups as necessary and represent customer go live reporting and
• Usually manage a team of direct reports comprising Digital Market Activation Analysts.
• Maintain and monitor all relevant Jira tasks and ensure these are accurate and up to date.
• Experience of working directly with individual markets within Asia Pacific or at regional
level to support local business readiness activity needed for delivery of digital change to
• Subject Matter Expertise of digital channels (Mobile, Security, Online Banking), including
technical, market place and customer considerations.
• Subject Matter Expertise in internal/external communications, operational impact
assessment, training, migration and implementation and GTM planning.
• Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal
and external customers with conflicting priorities and the ability to lead and influence.
• Strong planning and governance skills.
• Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost
effectiveness and profitability for the business, ensuring benefits are tracked.
• Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or
• Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data
and understand the implications.
• Good understanding of project methodologies, frameworks and best practice
• Ability to take a portfolio view and effectively manage multiple market deliveries and
releases whilst ensuring each project runs effectively.
• Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Access to professional training and professional qualifications
• Strong support in professional development of people to enable them progressing their
careers both locally and/or internationally
• Consistent scope of responsibilities
• Private health care, employees’ benefit
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Digital Market Activation Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”