The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
About the project
Digital Business Automation are a global function within IT Infrastructure Delivery with approximately 250 staff in 12 countries. We are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability and security.
The successful candidate will be part of the Managed File Transmission Team which is responsible for managing file transfers for both internal and external customers of client. The team supports a number of technologies that provide highly reliable, resilient and secure services and is responsible for ensuring that bank policies, guidelines and standards are followed. Team members are also expected to explore new processes and procedures and continually seek to develop themselves and improve the File Transmissions services
- Configure, support and maintain the File Transmissions products
- Provide technical guidance to colleagues as to how best to exploit and utilise the technology
- Become a subject matter expert that shares knowledge and upskills colleagues
- Ability to identify opportunities to introduce more effective ways of working.
Skills & Experience they require
- A self-motivated team player with good project management skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in English language speaking and writing skills required.
- Experience of working with global team across geographies and cultures
Optional/Nice to have
- Agile ways of working
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Devops tooling (Github, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet)
What they offer
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Flexible working pattern and possibility of home working
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange