The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
- To lead a team that provides IT Service desk support to users and business partners.
- To acquire a broad understanding of the process assigned, actively monitor queues, allocate work, handle escalations, manage customer expectations and plan staffing to meet business requirements.
- Hold a clear understanding of the process PLAs and ensure that they are met.
- Be able to understand, produce, analyze and interpret MIs.
- Lead a cohesive team and ensure that harmony is maintained while also ensuring that the company ethics are being adhered to.
- Lead the recruitment and collaborate with HR function and the vendors.
- Prepare and streamline the knowledge database for the process.
- Work towards contact reduction initiatives. Analyze the data and collaborate with support teams to drive reduction.
- Streamline and standardize process and align it with global model.
- Regularly conduct performance reviews and 1x1s for the team; efficiently coach the team.
- Ensure that all the documentation related to the employees are maintained.
- Strictly follow the standing instructions provided by the manager and complete them in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements by performing audit checks in line with the process requirements.
Skills & Experience they require
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. French language is an advantage.
- Motivate team towards a common goal
- Quick learner with an ability to share and transfer knowledge.
- Ability to understand, work with and interpret numeric data.
- Should have production management skills and be able to initiate process improvements.
- Good leadership skills; should have prior experience for at least 1 year in a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain cordial relationship with users, peers and people at all levels utilizing diplomacy, judgment and interpersonal skills.
- Should hold a good understanding of the complexities involved in managing a process and team.
- Good planning, organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Minimum of 2 years IT Service desk experience or equivalent.
What they offer
- Opportunity to drive and optimize a Service
- Engaging team
- Freedom to work and deliver