We’re looking for the Delivery Manager to lead the Monetisation team. Our goal is to find a true leader who will serve our teams and the organization, who will help individuals to grow, and will be a true change agent and facilitator.
The goal of the Monetisation team is to help users to understand the value of company and make the purchase process as efficient as possible. The work is mission-critical, directly contributing to company bottom line. Because of that, the Monetisation team is also called SWAT – Subscription Web Acquisition Team. When the company needs help regarding the Conversion Rate Optimisation, SWAT gets in the game. We create new ideas, test hypotheses and use data-driven techniques to deliver the optimal solutions.
What’s in it for you?
- Creating process for more than one team (LeSS practices),
- Working with the full skilled team that has full ownership of process and product,
- Cooperating with people open to experiment with process,
- Working in a data driven environment (user tests, A/B tests etc.),
- Shipping products worldwide to 350+ million users monthly.
WHAT WILL YOU BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
Goals and Delivery Management:
- Assist product team members with any issues, challenges and impediments,
- Define value and set the SMART goals,
- Help the team with estimations, planning and project execution,
- Cooperate with the Product Manager, communicate risks and propose plans how to mitigate them,
- Improve the process of software delivery to make the things happen… on time.
- Define the roles in the product team and hire the best people to deliver product needs,
- Help the team with processes and tools they use,
- Build and coach the team to become self – governing.
- Look after your people; inspire and motivate them,
- Coach the team through rapid growth,
- Develop team members strengths and improve their weaknesses,
- Foster values of openness, honesty, and respect as well as a culture of transparency, trust and failure.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of relevant software engineering team management experience (building and enforcing teams by hiring and firing; goals setting; performance evaluation),
- Experience in projects scheduling, planning and executing with the focus on value and goals achievement (and code-quality of teams’ deliveries),
- Experience in solving problems and seeking for compromise,
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, metrics etc.),
- Driving effectively work of remote teams,
- Experience in cooperating with Product Managers to lead the team towards the same direction to achieve business goals and deliver on time,
- Experience in managing various internal and external stakeholders,
- Fluency in English (at least C1 level).
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory,
- Knowledge of Management 3.0,
- Knowledge of LeSS Framework,
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Kanban,
- Experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing.
- Salary: 14 000 – 20 000 PLN gross/monthly
- Location: Krakow, Poland or fully remotely from Poland
- Start date: as soon as possible (however, we’re happy to wait for the right person).
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories