Our Client is a software engineering and digital innovation company with <20 years of experience in
large-scale web, mobile and BI solutions for for travel, omnichannel retail, transport, logistics and sharing
economy businesses across the globe.
Their 600+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms,
marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes them
different? They always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really
means. 2021 is an exciting year for them, as they are expanding our business to Poland and will be looking for many more colleagues to join the teams in Cracow.
Take a look at the projects the team is working on:
– Technology platform that brings flawless delivery into the rental car experience. The client is located in
USA and solving a massive real-world problem. The company is proud of what it has accomplished so far
and holds even higher ambitions for the future.
– A plug and play solution enabling hotel brands to sell complete vacation packages on their website and
via integrated 3rd party channels. Solution enables hotels to access package customers directly with zero
effort and brings an entire non-accommodation inventory (flights, transfers, rental cars, ancillaries, etc.) at
highly competitive rates.
In this role, you will
- Build reliable and scalable systems and algorithms from day one that handle tons of data
- Look for the right solutions together with the team
- Understand the business case
- Collaborate with the development team to set specifications
- Provide a high-quality result
- Identify, discuss, document and communicate technical improvements within your area of
What you will bring
- Be excellent in backend services, RESTful APIs, API design, server-side flows
- Deep knowledge of Python
- Experience working in an agile setup using continuous deployment and delivery
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical thinking and communication skills
- Professional working proficiency in English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Salary commensurate with experience: PLN 18000 – 28000 B2B. Keep in mind that the final
salary agreement will be based on skills and experience evaluation
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Office perks and company events – SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more.