The candidate will join one of the biggest financial and banking institutions in the world.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Manage internal TEM system to provide first level invoice approval identifying overbillings and savings opportunities on telecom carrier invoices,
- Provide sustainable savings to Telecoms Services including carrier contract negotiation and support,
- Provide key management reporting for decision making in the carrier estate including spend detail and carrier optimization opportunities.
- Telecoms Expense Management (TEM) systems,
- Carrier management inventories,
- Carrier management billing systems.
- Improve expense management of the carrier estate through the provision and use of a global TEM system and processes,
- Enhance transparency and control of carrier spend,
- Provide ownership and operational support of the TEM system across Telecoms Services domains and teams, currently covering Telecoms Services carrier spend with the exception of hardware,
- Oversight on the remaining global deployment of the TEM system, to provide invoicing, ordering, inventory, reporting, and contracts management,
- Oversight of production environment for TEM,
- Vendor management and third part risk management of TEM provider ensuring compliance with Third Party Relationship Management rules and regulations,
- Inventory – As part of TEM, provide Telecoms Services with reporting on inventory for enhanced transparency and MI,
- Further integrate with Internal networks inventory (Cramer). TEM currently receives a file feed for location information which is being enhanced to include a reverse feed for optimization and savings opportunities,
- Ordering – As part of TEM, provide Telecoms Services with operational oversight of the fulfilment process including transparency and reporting.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
- Telecoms expense management system experience,
- Experience managing Voice and Data circuit ordering,
- Experience managing 3rd party Telcos,
- Contract management experience.
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
- NTT CLM expense management knowledge.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Technical Product Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”