You will join a company that provides Q&A type educational platform for children. It helps students with homework, expanding knowledge and popularizing access to education.
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
LOCATION: Remotely from Poland or Spain
SALARY: 15 000 – 20 000 PLN gross monthly (depending on experience)
They are scaling! They are looking for an experienced Senior CX Product Designer to be a strategic design contributor on a team committed to help every Student and Parent in the world maximise their potential by enabling access to their Premium Products. To make it happen, they create a user-friendly purchase experience for all their Products packaged in the way that customers dream about.
The current shift in education, due to the pandemic, has resulted in an acute shift in how students learn. As they evolve to help students with their new needs, you, as part of the Monetisation Team, will get to help students get unstuck in their learning journey and engage with our evolving learning platform in a better way.
The Monetisation Team is a hyper-focused, tactical team that has the autonomy and agency to quickly ideate, test, iterate, and launch or kill features that will generate compounded gains against specific metrics, such as acquisition, activation, and retention.
As an early member of this high-priority pod, you’ll be working in a creative, results-oriented team within the company and have the opportunity to help define how they operate.
The ideal candidate balances intuition with a need to gain a deeper understanding of a product’s users. You are entrepreneurial, thrive in ambiguity, and understand the big picture while also attending to the details.
WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE WAITING FOR YOU:
- Shape product strategy through design thinking and user insights
- Develop an understanding of the “whys” behind the company’s funnel to fuel new solutions
- Design end-to-end user experiences through collaborative brainstorming, user journeys, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and polished visual design comps
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in a leading individual contributor role in designing omni-channel user experiences across web
- Deep understanding of product growth principles and research methodologies
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to inform design decisions and improve products
- Performance-focused design experience that shows an ability to hit key performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate, conversion rate, activation rate)
- Strong experience with sketching and prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
Skills and systems:
- Expert knowledge in product design frameworks and methodologies
- Proficiency in Sketch/Figma
- Comprehensive knowledge of design patterns (and when to break them)
- Strong knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methodologies for user research, and A/B testing frameworks and tools
- Experience in conversion rate optimization and designing interfaces for user growth
- Experience in Abstract a plus
Some of thier benefits – the final offer will depend on the location:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
They are the online learning platform where over 350 million students and parents go from questioning to understanding. With their smartphones, users can snap a photo to instantly solve any problem or homework question and be matched with a Brainly product such as Community Q&A, Math Solver or Textbook Detective.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with U.S. headquarters in New York City, their apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior CX Product Designer, Growth position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”