The Mobile Team at company is working on some of the most complex challenges in the ed-tech space: creating communities for students around the world. We focus on building the infrastructure that enables company users to ask and answer millions of questions every day. An important part of our work is to deliver and maintain the subscription model in the app, video content, Math Solver solutions, and gamification.
We are taking over the world and we are looking for strong engineers who are ready to push boundaries and help us solve large-scale problems with solutions that translate into lasting impact.
Before you make your decision on helping us in this adventure 🚀, a few significant details:
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in a very creative environment and with focus-oriented high-fliers
- Shipping products worldwide to 350+ million users monthly
- Transform the world of online education also by developing related products for students, parents, and teachers around the globe
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Designing, developing, and maintaining code for company iOS platform to enhance the great learning experience for our users
- Solving complex challenges such as performance, scalability, and security
- Collaborating with other software engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, and ensure high reliability and performance of your deliverables
- Conducting code reviews, contributing high-quality documentation, and building robust test suites for your features
THEY WOULD LOVE WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
Required experience and skills:
- Fluency in Swift;
- Strong understanding of the iOS SDK;
- Experience with mobile analytics;
- Good understanding of common back-end system integration/web services/APIs;
- Understanding of Git;
- Ability to create a well-designed public API;
- Fluency in English (C1 in speaking and writing);
- Strong understanding of architectural patterns;
- Exceptional self-organisation skills;
- High attention to detail.
Things that will make them consider you a top-notch candidate:
- Experience with implementing Apple Subscriptions;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Experience with SDK development;
- Eagerness to create UI;
- Focus on quality;
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU (On top of the salary that is):
SALARY: 15 000 – 23 000 PLN gross/monthly
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others;
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed;
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta;
- Multisport Plus card;
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches;
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit);
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives
- If needed, additional budget for remote work accessories.