The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
For our client we are looking for qualified individuals to join the Service Quality Team (Payments IT
department). The team is responsible for all aspects of service management for global payment
processing services, Messaging & Orchestration, Sanctions & Investigation and a number of
regionally managed services.
Within the team, they act as gatekeepers and quality enforcers for all standard non-functional
service management functions: including traditional ITIL functions, vulnerability management and
risk and compliance.
• Oversight and big picture co-ordination of all elements of IT change activity across the
• Gatekeeper and quality control for the change management function, covering pre-release
standards and quality through to post release follow-up and reporting.
• Collation and circulation of key Service Quality metrics across all spectrums of ITIL and IT
Service Management including Change, Incident, Problem, NFR, etc
• Stakeholder engagement to maintain visibility on their key service availability, operability
metrics, risk appetite, incidents and control effectiveness.
• Overseeing effectiveness of controls to ensure compliance with HSBC Service
Management and Infrastructure Build policies and standards.
• Collaboration across DevOps teams to ensure consistency, and continuously improve
Service Management Process execution.
Skills & experience we require
• Fluency in English,
• ITIL skills and experience essential as the Service Quality aspects of the role directly relate
to the ITIL process: Change, Incident, Problem, etc.
• Excellent communicator, able to easily engage with multiple stakeholders using
verbal and non-verbal communication techniques.
• Excellent Excel and general Microsoft tooling skills due to data collation,
manipulation and reporting being a key component of the role.
• Organised and structured approach to work as will require the management of multiple
streams of work, that while connected will need individual management and control.
• Flexible, as the role has many different elements to it, so there are opportunities to get
involved in various different work streams dependant on workloads and demand.
Optional/nice to have
• Project Management skills useful
• Experience in Payments is an advantage
• Be part of dynamic IT environment
• Parking few minutes away from the office,
• Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
• On-site medical consultations in the office,
• Childcare policy,
• Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to
• Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
• Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private
life insurance, multisport,
• Work and learn from teams with mature process and tools to ensure the best-in-class
• Casual dress code
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Service Quality and Change Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).