The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
Implementation of this role is as result of RME project aiming at streamlining of the NTB account opening process for European countries (CMB) by centralizing all the steps within one end to end Case Management Team, by reducing the number of Teams and hand-offs involved and allowing RM for the commercial activities rather than back office. The main mission of KYC Operations Department is to provide measures to fight money laundering, financial crime, tax evasion and terrorism financing. The role of CDD Case Manager is to provide professional and high quality KYC analysis of corporate and individual client customers, escalate risk concerns and actively contribute to the success of the team. CDD Case Manager is expected to share innovative ideas to increase quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the process.
The most significant challenge in the role is ensuring the highest standards of Customer service in terms of timeliness and Customer experience are met, as these are key services that also differentiate the bank’s offerings to Customers and will accordingly impact customer loyalty and future business customer intends to do with our client.
CDD Case Manager needs to act as a Subject Matter Expert in all aspect of Account Opening process, including defining documentation requirements, assisting to Customers in filling the documentation, CDD KYC, Fatca, CRS, HUB activities, for multiple countries.
The said role requires to balance Customer servicing activity along with new relationship set-up, through enhanced service and relationship management standards.
Manage the expectations of the Business whilst delivering on priority cases.
Ensuring KYC due diligence reviews and CSEM process are undertaken to the required quality and detail on a timely basis.
Role Context (The environment and operating conditions of the role including the extent of guidance and authority)
CDD Case Manager will be responsible for liaising with referred Customer by identifying the needs and accordingly assist the Customers to start new banking relationships across Europe, in line with guidelines and procedures. CDD Case Manager will be also responsible for Customer Due Diligence checks for Existing Bank Customers (ETB).
CDD Case Manager is expected to be an excellent team player with effective communication skills.
The role means also working in a dynamic, pressurized, time-sensitive environment, where there will be frequent interaction with internal stakeholders and demanding / advanced external Customers.
Management of Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with section B.1.2 of the Group Operations FIM.
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)Maintain and observe our client internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators. Foster a compliance culture and implement Group Compliance Policy by managing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Regional Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources are in place and training is provided, and optimizing relations with regulators
Role Dimensions (e.g. balance sheet size, lending/expenditure limits, size/volume of transactions, budget)
KYC due diligence and client identification validation covers most important sites across CMB. The aim of the process is to provide globally standardized service to deliver high-quality client service and meet all regulatory requirements.
Non-financial scope: quality checks of the team performance conducted:
- Clear Desk policy
- Meeting performance quality standards
- Meeting Core Behavior standards
The jobholder is to ensure a proper setting up of international banking accounts, and delivery of CMB proposition.
- Manage the International and Domestic Account Opening Journey and Customer Onboarding Experience for the CMB Customers, from end to end perspective, including defining formal requirements, verification of onboarding documentation, single point of contact for the Customer and Business Partners via phone and e-mail, account opening activities, FATCA, CRS and CDD and KYC activities.
- Manage all processing in relation to the onboarding and Account Opening requirements.
- Providing professional and high quality KYC analysis of existing our client customers, escalating risk concerns and actively contributing to the success of the team.
- Jobholder is expected to share innovative ideas to increase quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the process.
- Ensure audit & compliance as per Global Standards.
- Manage communication between support functions, Compliance, Business Partners and technical Teams.
- Ensure high quality operational results –TAT, TWB, SLA, RPH, QC.
- Being backup for Team Lead role and assisting QC and Trainer whenever it is necessary.
- 2-5 years plus experience in an active Customer interface role, with proven track-record. Excellent Customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Customer Due Dilligenece and KYC processes
- Legal and compliance back ground
- Process knowledge about IBC onboarding process, Customer Due Diligence, and/or FATCA, CRS, Account Opening processes.
- Good understanding of Lexis-Nexis, World-Check and other data sources used in the AML world.
- Systems/tool practical knowledge (Clientsphere, BPM, Hub, Global Links).
- Strong knowledge of our client’s organizational structure, business lines and policies and procedures to ensure compliance on all proposals and able to manage new product due diligence.
- Displays extra-ordinary Business focus and Customer orientation and provides exemplary service.
- Inter-personal skills and the ability to handle priority pressure and manage expectations. Demonstrate high energy; be pro-active, positive and have a ‘driver and achiever’ mentality.
- Fluent in English both Written and Spoken.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Able to work independently in a high volume and time pressured environment
- Flexible and receptive to change
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the KYC Case Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).