They are an 800-strong team whose ideas underpin successful exits, IPOs, strong financial results and competitive advantages as well as novel processes, new business models and great user experiences. They focus on e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, while always keeping an eye on emerging segments as well.
They rethink processes, business models and architecture, not to mention tech stacks. This approach opens doors for their people to find their own ways and solutions and bring their own ideas to life, learning and advancing both within and across teams and departments.
They say no to pointless politics and meetings. They celebrate curiosity, experimentation, and passion beyond code. They are very open to people progressing both within and beyond teams and departments. But this is where they suggest starting from today.
Their Mobile team is working on various complicated and high load projects in transportation, logistics, food, real estate, e-commerce and other industries. They like to learn new things and challenge themselves. Team members have various experience in mobile Android, iOS, React-native, Flutter, Kotlin multi-platform, so they can deal with those big complicated projects and provide high-quality results.
They see this new team member joining their team, with the delivery mindset and desire to dive into challenges together with the team!
In this role you will
- Shape, improve and expand one of our two applications, both built with React Native
- Participate in technical discussions, contribute to architectural decisions, and drive consensus on technical decisions
- Create concepts, mockups, and prototypes, in close cooperation with the product team
- Provide and work with constructive feedback, communicate and find needed solutions with a team, client and during the hiring process
- Work with team on difficult tasks/epics
- Understand the project’s big picture, understand the business case, goal
- Solve problems, notify about possible project risks
- Estimate tasks, deliver according to estimates
- Help younger colleagues with technical problems
- Own a project you work on (responsibility for result)
What you will bring
- Knowledge of React Native and Typescript which are the core of our apps
- Understanding of Mobx
- Use of react-navigation/native and many more React Native libraries to achieve a fluent UI experience
- Domain-driven design and layered architecture
- Object-oriented design patterns and SOLID principles
- Command Bus and Dependency Injection
- Fluency in English
- Great leadership and mentoring skills
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to do tests in Jest and E2E testing with TestProject
- Understanding CQRS is a big plus
- Any native platform (android/iOS) knowledge, or willingness to learn it is a plus
What they offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: 24 400 – 30 000 PLN net/month (B2B) or 20 600 – 24 800 PLN Your final salary agreement will be based on skills and experience evaluation
- Office perks and company events and much more – yes, they know how to do parties!
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Mobile Software Engineer (React Native) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”