The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
About the project
The Cybersecurity IT Lead Operations Engineer is responsible for managing service management operations of various Cybersecurity tools deployed across the company. Lead engineer ensures availability, reliability, sustainability, operations, and administration of information security technologies such as servers, data storage and Cyber Security applications.
Day to day responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Providing detailed technical understanding and knowledge of the specific discipline area, and associated Service Management processes (e.g service quality, problem and recovery management, platform availability) and workflows
- Lead and Manage Service Management where appropriate, providing technical and functional support and guidance on operational processes, helping to develop core Service Management competencies and skills across the wider team.
- Participate in Major Incident Reviews and Service Improvement Programs as required;
- Undertake change implementations and the risk analysis of changes to meet the goal of improved platform and service;
- Participate in the production of high quality management information reporting for senior and executive management;
- Manage shift operations for critical cybersecurity technologies and its operations.
- Provide production support for cybersecurity technologies i.e.: EDR, Network proxies, Email security solutions, i.e. analyze, investigate, remediate cybersecurity application incidents in operational/production environment
- Perform cybersecurity application installation, upgrades, product hygiene and maintenance
- Work with minimal supervision and conduct activities as a collaborative partner to Cyber Security as well as other lines of business (LOBs)
- Work in “follow the sun model” to support 24X7 operations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to drive independently, proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines.
- Understanding of ITIL Service Management principles, including some relevant service support experience
- Proven experience in IT environment with exposure to help management, change, problem or release procedures
- Hands-on experience in managing tool administration, at least 2 + tools in one or more areas
- Endpoint security (McAfee, Symantec SEP, CrowdStrike, FireEye),
- Network security (Forescout, Illumio, Network Firewall, Email Security Gateway, Network Proxy, Menlo Isolation platform etc…),
- Application security (Nessus, CheckMarx, Beyond Trust etc.)
- Data Security (Data-at-rest and Data-in-motion security tools)
- Analytic & logging tools (Splunk, GBDI, Syslog applications)
- Knowledge with any one of the scripting languages i.e.: Perl/PowerShell/Python
- Extensive experience with Windows/Linux operating system
- Working experience on Public Cloud technologies i.e.: AWS Microsoft Google is a plus
- Must possess clear oral and written communication skills, and be able to clearly articulate complex concepts to broader audience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to get to the root of the problem, assess impact, and develop a resolution plan quickly, leveraging all available resources, is essential.
- Must take ownership of tasks, demonstrate high degree of responsibility to ensure completion
- Relevant Industry certifications is a plus
What they offer
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Opportunity to join newly formed team
- Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance
- Internal training events and workshops
- In-house seminars with leading industry experts