They are an 800-strong team whose ideas underpin successful exits, IPOs, strong financial results and competitive advantages as well as novel processes, new business models and great user experiences. Thwy focus on e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, while always keeping an eye on emerging segments as well.
The company is rethinking processes, business models and architecture, not to mention technology stacks. This approach opens doors for employees to find their own ways and solutions and bring their own ideas to life, learning and growing both within and across teams and departments.
They say no to pointless politics and meetings. The company celebrate curiosity, experimentation, and passion beyond code. They are very open to people progressing both within and beyond teams and departments.
2021 is an exciting year for the company, as they are expanding business to Poland and will be looking for many more colleagues to join the teams in Cracow.
They are building a new team that will work on a variety of complex, high load software development projects. The company wants to start this journey by finding someone for the Technology Lead position. They need a technically experienced professional with a positive attitude towards challenges and dynamics. Our client needs someone who will set the bar high and join the team, with a delivery mindset and a willingness to take on challenges!
In this role, you will
- Together with Team Lead create the direction/identity of the team
- Designing and implementing IT strategy that enables the team to grow and work efficiently
- Bi-Weekly meeting with team members one on one: mentoring sessions
- Ensure the overall output quality of the team results
- Provide technical guidance to engineering teams
- Take ultimate responsibility for technical/architectural solutions for all team projects
- Be a single point of contact for the engineering teams regarding development practices and tools
- Hire, mentor and develop team members and collaborate with them on personal and career growth
What you will bring
- Deep knowledge of PHP7
- Solid experience with OOP and Symfony framework
- Experience in automated testing (PHPUnit, Behat)
- MySQL, Elasticsearch knowledge
- RabbitMQ or other messages queue management system knowledge
- Experience in coordination of complex business projects delivery and other initiatives
- Knowledge about technical architectures of complex and scalable systems
- Experience in team management with intention to grow others
- Excellent stakeholders management skills
- Ability to understand the big picture of what your team is doing and why
- B2 or above English level.
What our client offers:
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: PLN 22000 – 30000 B2B. Keep in mind that the final salary agreement will be based on skills and experience evaluation
- Office perks and company events – SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more – yes, we know how to do parties!